Eligibility Requirements For Membership in the Auxiliary
VFW Auxiliary Members are…
- Wives or Husbands
- Widows or Widowers
- Mothers or Fathers
- Stepmothers or Stepfathers
- Grandmothers or Grandfathers
- Daughters or Sons
- Granddaughters or Grandsons
- Stepdaughters or Stepsons
- Sisters, half sisters, and stepsisters, Brothers, half brothers, and stepbrothers
- …of persons who were or are eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States. Members must be citizens of the United States and at least 16 years old.
- Men/Women who are eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States shall be eligible only for membership in the VFW. Dual members are not allowed.
Learn more about our eligibility requirements and how to become a member. Have questions? Check out our FAQ or contact our:
Danielle Krull, Chairman
Sarah Higginbotham, Co-Chairman